Monday, July 27, 2009

ohhh Mondays.... :(



What a day it was....
I don't know what's going on inside of my body. I always get (tmi) period cramps - but this is different. Every since my IUI on Thursday, I've felt some sharp pains in my lower abdomen. It's like ovulation pain but worse, and when I walk or move, or sit down it's intense. I'm supposed to go for lab work on Wednesday morning, and they'll call me with the results on Friday - so if I still feel these when they call me on Friday I guess I'll mention it. I know that the medicine I take (Clomid) can cause cysts, but I'd think the Dr would have seen that when he did the IUI... o-well. On a GOOOD note - I have a bird feeder and I LOVE it!!! I've had it forever and usually only get ugly black crow looking birds. Well - I got different food - and I have these AMAZING bright beautiful green birds! They're like parrots but giant! They are sooo stinkin' loud - but I love watching them, and I hope they keep coming back! Except my dog hates them - she barks like crazy. I think because they are so loud. They don't seem to be bothered by her though :)

2 comments:

Kara @ His, Hers and Ours said...

I hope this is it for you Tiffany!

And how awesome are those birds! Lucky you!!

Curious said...

I hope you're feeling better and everything at the doctors turned out ok :) Periods suck.