Monday, August 17, 2009

Our 1st Anniversary







This weekend was our first wedding anniversary! What a celebratory weekend it was! We spent the night in Orlando's Downtown Disney. We had a beautiful hotel - and we went to the Cirque du Soliel show. It was absolutely amazing! We really had a nice romantic time. My husband wouldn't stop talking about baby stuff. We bought our first "baby thing". Which was a little baby Eeyore, his tail comes off! :) He is soooo soft and cuddly. I had to get it! It was a great time! :) We we got home we got to eat our wedding cake top. It was definitely not like our wedding night - but it was good. It was one of those things that I guess you just have to do, lol. :)

I called and made my first appointment this morning. It's for tomorrow at ten. It's just with the nurse, so it won't be very cool. I guess it's just lots of questions/medical history etc. They also scheduled my first appointment with the Doctor for August 31st. That's when I'll have our first ultrasound done - and hear the heartbeat for the first time!! We are SO looking forward to that! That appointment will be like "ok it's REAL!" We can't wait!!


pregnancy

2 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Happy Anniversary!! And congrats on the pregnancy!!

Kara @ His, Hers and Ours said...

Happy Anniversary! I LOVE Downtown Disney, even though it's been years since I've been.