Tuesday, August 11, 2009

1st Round of Labs

SO, I just got home from a very early morning trip to get my first round of labs done. They took two tubes of blood - one for Progesterone, and one for Hcg. The nurse should be calling me tonight to let me know the numbers. Then, on Thursday morning (48hrs) I go back to do repeat tests. I won't really know results or any more information until ALL of those tests are back and we can compare them together. I guess the numbers are supposed to double or triple, so we have to wait until Friday to have ALL the results. It's going to be so hard to wait! It's like TTC is waiting all the time, then when you get a +hpt it's more waiting and waiting.... for the next 9 months it will be a lot of that! I guess I should learn to get used to it!


pregnancy

1 comment:

Mrs. Realife said...

I went to the OBGYN yesterday for my yearly stuff and I always hate waiting for results -- I'm sure everything is going to be great!

btw... i completely understood what you were saying about "everyone can relate this to something in their life" -- Thanks for your comments --